Home


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Intentionally Untittled

I always keep telling myself that I have no problems at all. not major problems I mean.
but the truth of it is that is not true, everyday I feel being suppressed by my own family.
I don't really share my problems with my family. and I don't own any friends to share my problems with but I used to always know what to do when I'm mad or sad. well now I just don't know what I am suppose to do. I am messed up.
I really wish nenek was still alive. She may not know what my problems are and I would never told her any of them but her presence was always so soothing for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam..
don be so upset. being eldest brother memang memenatkan tapi syukur at least Allah da bagi kemudahan untuk hafiy berbakti untuk familu hafiy, esp your mom n dad. ^^