Home


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A word of acknowledgement

Every human want that, acknowledgement.
may it be just a bit or a big one. everyone has it, so do not expect to lie to me you have none

let me justify, acknowledgement can be anything from a simple thank you to a street named after you.
it could be anything really, acknowledgement can come in many form, a pat in the head, a kiss on the cheek, a tender hug, even a comforting smile.

everything we did even if we tell the people that we are doing everything without anything in return, 
but truthfully we earn for some acknowledgement. A smile would be enough.
We seek others acknowledgement in order just to fell alive. Just to fell a bit appreciated and special.

This also imply to myself. Since I was a kid I always wanted to capture my father's attention, I am not a bright kid so gaining such attention is kinda bothersome but instead I always end up capturing his attention with making him angry *giggle*
let truth be told even when I am all grown up I still look up to my dad, and earn for his acknowledgement : 

a pat in the head. 

That would be enough. no other material in the world can replace the feeling when I have a pat in the head from my father.

and one more from a friend, he may not know that I truly care for him, and perhaps he don't even bother what would happen to me if anythings ever happen. It is possible he won't even remember me some point in time.
but yet I always seek for some approval. To be honest I don't really know what I am expecting, perhaps for just him accept me and acknowledge me a friend till the end not just someone he knows during his time in University or what so ever.

but yet, 

"don't expect you can make everyone to like you. Don't expect you can force them to be your friend"
like what he said. I can't expect anything for nothing

So people, when you did something for a friend, your siblings, parents, cousins, aunts and uncle, give them your acknowledgement for them.

the very least leave them your beautiful smile. 

Acknowledge!

No comments: