Home


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Delighted story from behind(?)



observe and analyse the picture carefully : what can you see? make a summary not more than 250 words! cewah!! this is not an exam or some sort lah, haha. those days are long left behind.

but in today's blogging associate big time with the picture!




NO! it got nothing to do with colour of shirts they are wearing (including me)


NO! it is not why people are like interested with something that they crowded the one place


NO! it is not even the flocking of girls near me


NO! it is not related to the venue and time!



here is a hint : one word associated with no one and a twin 'S'




get it??



YES! the key word is 'ass'!


excuse me, but I don't mean to be vulgar or anything, if someone is offended I apologize in advance
( but I am about to talk about myself, so why am I apologizing to you? haha )

as you can already see in the picture, it seem I got a hell of an ass! haha!
it is so weird to talk about your own buttocks in public blog, but this I think I like to share.
when people say nobody's perfect this imply to myself too.
As you can see in the picture, my imperfection may lead to my buttocks
I mean, look at it, it is above normal! 

I got tease a lot by people : friends at school even family
Yup! one of my uncle love to bring that up a lot, and would infect such nasty sarcasm to me when I was a kid
when you were a kid, teasing can demoralize you, and could even effect a kids attitude and even disturb them mentally
I use to hate myself when people talk like that, I even thought of nasty things back them, but alhamdulillah never done any of them
but I am grateful, because in my own small family, they never ever bring that up. they love me just the way I am

I sometimes wondered why am I created like this, perhaps  there is a reason to all this
so I stop worrying about how I look and just accept what people have to say
hence if you knew me, you can even see me make a joke about my own ass
and I won't say a word of protest when people mock me of my butt

I heard people with big ass have even bigger heart!
I guess when you have one weakness, you also gain strength in something else too.
( I think I have wrote something about this before :D )
plus one known advantage of having a hell of an ass : I got extra cushion when I sat. hee hee

anyone know what other benefit of bearing such big ass? haha

so in today's blogging I am trying you guys to 
accept who you are and embrace your own quality and to be grateful in every way you can

no matter if you have a big butt, to tall, to skinny, to short, to fat or what so ever, don't let people drag you down just because they say you are weird : keep in mind that these people who teases you can't dare to accept their own weakness that's why they act like that.

chin up, and walk proud!




"because this one hell of a SEXY ass. don't you agree? "

No comments: