Home


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Went gone





TERRIBLE NEWS! 
DEVASTATING. HORRIBLE. SAD. 




a news so horrid that I just can't stand to say it but I have too
we been together for a short while but it was so meaningful 
you wait still for me too come back and check up with you in the weekend from college
sometimes it take forever to come home, but you still wait patiently for me
You are mostly shy all the time, but it's okay, that is what special about you
but all that is lost as I could never see you again forever

I love you so much and I want you to know that
I am going too miss you love
walk towards the light and may your soul find peace






I love you my little tortoise 
remember me
I send my love to you to up above

2 comments:

Cat The Felis said...

my adik also like u meyh...dont b too sad ok..g pasar beli another 1 la..haha

Hafiy Halim said...

no one la.. nak bela iguana la.. x pown camelion! miahaha