Home


Sunday, April 17, 2011

It is a Love Book



This is a love chapter

I recently got news about my friend love story just started
he is starting his love book with the person he hold and love very much
he just said to me through skype not by phone or face to face, but via skype 
but I can sense that he is truly and genuinely happy with the start of his new journey
and I am happy for his behalf ; to be honest it does make me envy him a bit
but that is not the main point for this matter does it?

it's not about me, it's about him: my dear friend.
this is a story about a boy and a girl, and how they find love with one another
this is his love story with her

I am happy for you Fakhruddin


4 comments:

azeemazman said...

like banyak banyak ! HAHAHA

siti hazirah zolkafli said...

oo..bawang in love~~wooot wooot..happy 4 u too!!..(:

catkhadijah said...

salam...wow! terharu...It is a Love Book..:))) how sweet..thank you hafiy halim..(xtaw nk comment ape)

Hafiy Halim said...

haha. thank you to you too cat :D