Home


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What on Earth?!

Exam is drawing near and I was reading through the slide from my lecture
and damn I understand nothing from my reading
as if I never learn that before 
maybe at the moment my lecture were teaching I was suck into another dimension
or perhaps abducted by some alien passing by
okay perhaps that is just ridiculous, its my fault for not paying close attention


I end up making posts tittled Characterism inspired by my friend's photos


I really got to cut all this crap and continue with my studying
the exam is around the corner anyway


I'll continue Characterism of my other friends some other time
pray me luck in studying and my final exam
all the best for you too, the readers and people who will be sitting for exams soon enough.

No comments: