Home


Monday, June 28, 2010

Followers

To my beloved followers
thank you very very much


for reading my blog
even though it is not the work of a famous author
with no fancy words or even an outstanding and breathtaking moment as you read it


it just word assemble by me
simple words
 to illustrate the world I see before me
what I've learn, what I experience, what I have felt
a story I wanted to share
story that tells part of me


and thank you for being a friend to me
I learn a lot trough the comments you guys left me
I see a whole new world trough your blogs


so this post is special to the beloved followers that have been here from the very beginning
nor just have been here or even the one that would come in the future


I open my warm hand to welcome you


Thank you very much
I like to express my gratitude and love

No comments: