Home


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Adult or a Child??

I was brushing my teeth just then
then I remember something that I read long time ago
an adult should have a total of 32 teeth aligned inside their mouth

then I started counting mine
1...2...3...4...5.........................28!

Darn! 28? which means I am not an adult!
so I'm still a kid then


*note: 
I really like to brush my teeth
I love the taste of toothpaste and the smell of mint
I may take some time just brushing my teeth
and also note that is not my mouth up there
I just google the picture

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lorh mmg le bkn mulut ang!!!
kalo ye nnti cantik semcm lak!!!
kihkihkih!

Hafiy Halim said...

wah
siapa kah ini!
sungguh dasyat kata2 kamu!
stab me straight to the heart
hahahahahhahahah

af3b_p!LaH said...

smilez....
ngeeee~~~

Hafiy Halim said...

smiling itu sedekah!
tunjuk gig yer afebs