Home


Saturday, November 28, 2009

AT THE MOMENT

Recently, its getting quite odd for me.
I don't really know what im doing.
I don't even know what in feeling.
Life is changing its view infront of me.
It's difficult to say but maybe that what happen when we grow.
We see things different but yet parallel to what we have before.
I did many reading this year; 2009
I start learning.
Absorbing everything i can.
Life itself tought me a lot.
Family.
Friends.
We learn from all that.
And we grow.
Its a journey where everyone travels.
We pick up the pieces of our life in between.
We gain experience and memories.
We walk with our emotion alongside;-
ANGER
SORROW
JOY
DEPRESSION
LAZINESS
ENVY
GREED
etc.
We have all this emotions.

But right at the moment I can really exclaim what am I feeling.
I have it, but i don't quite familiar with it.

No comments: